Both Ray Comfort (Executive Producer & Director) and Emeal Zwayne (Executive Producer) are available for interviews. We have broadcast-quality Skype for TV and ISDN capabilities for radio interviews.
Please contact Jen Thompson: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ray Comfort is the best-selling author of more than 70 books. He is also the co-host of an award-winning television program (with actor Kirk Cameron) which is seen in 123 countries. He has spoken on the subject of atheism at Yale and other prestigious universities, debated on ABC'sNightline, written, God Doesn't Believe in Atheists, The Atheist Test (booklet--over one million copies sold), You can Lead an Atheist to Evidence But You can't Make Him Think, and, Evolution: A Fairy Tale For Grownups (Bridge Logos). He was a platform speaker for American Atheists, Inc., at their 2001 National Convention. Ray and his wife Sue live in Southern California.
1. How did this movie come about?
2. How is "Evolution vs. God" any different from other creation movies?
3. Why is the issue of evolution so volatile?
4. Why is the evolution debate so important?
5. Why do so many think that evolution is a fact?
6. Is there any proof for creationism?
7. What has been the response of the creationist organizations?
8. What do you hope to accomplish with "Evolution vs. God"?
9. If you meet and atheist who is fully persuaded by evolution, what would you say to him?
10. How important is it to you to have the gospel in the movie?
11. How can people help get this message out?
Emeal (“E.Z.”) Zwayne
Emeal (“E.Z.”) Zwayne is the President of Living Waters Publications. After his radical conversion to Christ in 1991, he enrolled at Biola University as a Biblical Studies and Theology major. Having received his pastoral ordination in 1995, he served for almost 6 years as a full-time Associate Pastor and Vice President of his church's board. His teachings have extended to people of different age groups throughout America and other parts of the world. He has been the featured speaker at various conferences, churches, and learning institutions. E.Z. resides in Southern California with his wife Rachel and their five children.